When it comes to beauty products, I am obsessed with things that smell amazing and that leaves my skin feeling refreshed. The amount of moisturisers, perfumes and deodorants I have is pretty ridiculous but I absolutely love them all. So I have dug through my bathroom and toiletries bags to pick out my favourite beauty products that I don’t think I could live without (this post is very pink):
- Chanel Chance Eau Tendre – This perfume is my all time favourite ever and I don’t think I will ever go back to anything else. It is a little pricey but it is definitely worth it, the smell lasts for days and it is absolutely divine
- Garnier Micellar Extra Gentle Cleansing Wipes – These wipes are the sorest face wipes I have ever used, I usually struggle to find a good face wipe which does leave my face red raw but these did not disappoint. They are non-fragrant but they are perfect for those who like a light cleansing wipe that also moisturises your skin.
- Bio-Oil – This product is my life. When I was 16 I cut my knee pretty deep after a bike accident and gained this awful purple scar. 4 years later I bought this bio-oil and have been using it for a good 5 months and the scar is now pretty much invisible… it does take time and patience but it definitely works! It also lasts such a long time and works great on stretch marks too.
- Next Just Pink Strawberry Lip Balm – If you are looking for a light lip balm which is going to keep your lips hydrated then this is your lucky day. It smells amazing and leaves your lips feeling so soft. It also has a tint of pink which makes your lips look even better.
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water – This is very simple to the wipes but I love to use this product to get rid of my eyeliner as I feel like it really gets into hard to reach places, I usually apply this onto cotton buds and clean around my eyes on a night to make sure all my eye make up has been removed.
- Champneys Cloud Nine Indulgent Body Butter – Champneys have got to be my absolute favourite brand for body butters and shower creams, they smell absolutely amazing and I consider it a treat to myself when I use it.
- Garnier Mineral Invisible Deodrant – I love anti-mark spray deodorants but I found it difficult to find one which did a good job and which also smelt nice, I also wear a lot of black and I kept finding white marks on my t-shirts even though a lot of them where labelled “anti-mark”. Until the great day I got this for my birthday (thank you mum). This deodorant doesn’t leave any marks on any coloured clothes, it doesn’t leave any powder on the skin and it smells nice.
That is just a few products that I use on a daily basis to keep myself feeling refreshed and smelling good. I also want to apologise for the poor background I used in my flat lay but I wanted to include my bedding into this post as beauty sleep is just as important too with keeping refreshed and feeling great and I am obsessed with my bedding at the moment.
Thank you for reading and let me know what beauty products you love!